We are delighted that you are considering joining our esteemed institution. The admission procedure at ICBS is designed to be thorough, transparent, and supportive. Below is a step-by-step guide to help you navigate through the admission process seamlessly.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit an application
Applicants must submit official transcript copies representative of their entire secondary school career.
Homeschooled Program Applicants are accepted.
Because we take a holistic approach to the application review process, we have no minimum GPA or SAT/ACT requirements for admission.
If you have any questions about the application process, visit our contact us page.
ICBS has a long history of welcoming international students –we value diversity and inclusiveness and do our best so that every student feels welcome on our DUBAI campus.
We consider an international student to be any applicant of foreign nationality who will be entering, or has already entered, the UAE with a valid visa.
If you are currently a UAE citizen or dual citizen, a UAE Resident, or in the UAE.
Submit duly filled Provisional Admission form along with the following documents:
- 4 passport size photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Email a scanned image of the student’s signature to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photocopy of Year 10 Transcripts and passing Diplomas
- Photocopy of High School / Year 12 / AS / A Level Photocopy of attested graduation transcripts and provisional diploma (applicable only for postgraduate program
- Experience Certificates, if any
- Photo Id proof and address proof- passport
Kindly note that students need to produce an original copy of all of the above-mentioned documents at the time of admission.
All uploaded documents shall be a scanned copy of the original documents only, not photocopies
All uploaded documents must be in English (Translate to English if need be)
It is mandatory that the transcript is attested by either the issuing authority/ school/ Ministry of Education/ Embassy in your country or by Country/ Mission i.e. your consulate in UAE/ Ministry of foreign affairs