LEVEL 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business
This diploma is designed to provide learners with an understanding of accounting and business in the broader business context, and to provide them with the practical,
industry-focused skills to manage business finances, budgets and cash flow effectively, and to play a key role in business growth.
Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist skills and technical terminology to develop their accounting and business and management skills and to progress to further study or employment.
These qualifications are designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above.
The entry profile for learners is likely to include at least one of the following:
- Relevant Level 3 Diploma qualification or equivalent qualification
- GCE Advanced level in 2 subjects or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant management experience (learners must check with the institute regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
Learners are expected to be able to demonstrate English language comprehension at one of the following assessment approved tests:
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) 51
- IELTS 5.5; Reading and Writing must be at 5.5
NOTE: If the student has not taken one of the above English tests, he/she will be invited to take the Institute’s English test. This test is free for all our prospective students.
Diploma Duration : 9 months
Fees : 4500 per year
Intake : October Intake – January Intake