LEVEL 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management
Education and Training Management is a diploma to develop a learner’s practical teaching skills and prepare them to work in a wide range of educational and training contexts.
The units include theoretical and practical content, and learners will be able to gain knowledge and skills in the areas of education and training program design, learner engagement, and planning and monitoring their own work as well as evaluating the quality of education and training provision.
The entry profile for learners is likely to include at least one of the following:
- Relevant Level 3 Diploma or equivalent qualification
- GCE Advanced level in 2 subjects or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant management experience (learners must check with the institute regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
Learners are expected to be able to demonstrate English language comprehension at one of the following assessment approved tests:
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) 51
- IELTS 5.5; Reading and Writing must be at 5.5
- NOTE: If the student has not taken one of the above English tests, he/she will be invited to take the Institute’s English test. This test is free for all our prospective students.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management qualification consists of 6 mandatory units, 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and the recommended Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for this qualification is a minimum of 600 hours.
- Principles of Education and Training (20 credits)
- Design Education and Training Provision (20 credits)
- Engage Learners in Education and Training (20 credits)
- Plan, Allocate and Monitor Work in Own Area of Responsibility (20 credits)
- Evaluate Education and Training Provision (20 credits)
- Professional Development and Reflection in Education and Training (20 credits)
Diploma Duration : 9 months
Fees : 4500 euros per year
Intake : October Intake – January Intake